Welcome to ZAWADI (website). An online shopping platform, a place we believe everyone deserves to have a gift from love ones.
ZAWADI shows no compromise when its related to the security of personal information on our customers. We appreciate your gesture for trusting us in safekeeping your personal information. ZAWADI will not sell or loan your personal information to a third party under any circumstances. We intend to work hard to protect the security and privacy of any personal information you provide to us and will only use such information related to the ZAWADI.
It is hereby visiting zawadi.pk, you agree to all our practices described in this policy.
1. How Personal Information about Customers is used?
Customer data may be used with our Zawadi providers to enhance better order processing and to be able to provide efficient customer service. The data may also be used for multiple purposes. Such as; customer relation management and marketing research purposes.
What is done with your personal information?
User data retrieved will help us personalize our website according to each user’s likes and preferences. To provide an impulsive and friend surfing experience our ultimate priority. Data collected is taken in use for only statistical purpose and help us to:
• Process orders
• Deliver products and services
• Develop products and services
• Process payments and communicate with you about your orders, products, services and promotional offers
• Keep and update our database and your accounts with us
• Propose a unique and targeted navigation experience
• Prevent and detect fraud and abuse on our website
By completing an order or signing up, you agree to receive a) emails associated with finalizing your order, which may contain relevant offers from third parties, and b) emails asking you to review Zawadi and your purchase and c) promotional emails, SMS and push notifications from Zawadi. You may unsubscribe from promotional emails via a link provided in each email. If you would like us to remove your personal information from our database, unsubscribe from emails and/or SMS, please email Customer Service email address by country.
2. What about Cookies?
Cookies are unique identifiers that we transfer to your device to enable our systems to recognize your device and to provide features to make your navigation experience unique and targeted.
Zawadi uses Google Analytics and Webtrekk GmbH (Click Here) for marketing and personal data optimization purposes. zawadi also uses Google Digital Marketing to propose targeted offers.
To find out more:
• About Google Analytics: Click Here
• About Webtrekk GmbH: Click Here
• About Google Digital Marketing: Click Here
3. What is the accuracy of the Personal Data provided to zawadi?
You declare and guarantee that You are the owner or have the necessary rights on the content that You transmit to Us; that at the date of its transmission (i) the content is exact and true, (ii) the use of the content does not contravene any of our policies and will not be damaging to any third party (i.e. that the content is not defamatory).
4. How Secure and insured is Information about Me?
It is very crucial for you to protect against any unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Its important to be alert and sign off when finishing using a shared computer.
We work with respect to protect all the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
Hence, in regarding the confirmation of the order, we only reveal the last four digits of your credit card numbers, as during the order processing, we transit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company.
5. Examples of Information Collected:
• Information you give us: The information you provide us is when you search, buy, participate in a contest, post or questionnaire, or communicate with customer service. For instance, you search a product for which you provide your information; placing an order through Zawadi; provide information in your account (you might have more than one if you have used more than one email address when shopping with us) or Your Profile; communicate with us by phone, email, or otherwise; complete a questionnaire or a contest entry form. As result of such actions, you might provide us with such information as your name, address, and pone numbers; credit card information; people to whom purchases have been shipped, including addresses and phone number; e-mail addresses of your friends and other people; content of reviews and e-mails to us; personal description and photograph in Your Profile; and financial information, including Social Security and driver’s license numbers.
• Mobile: Most mobile devices provide users with the ability to disable location services. Most likely, these controls are located in the device’s settings menu. Any questions regarding how to disable your device’s location services, we would recommend you contact your mobile service carrier or your device manufacturer.
• Information from other sources: Examples of information we receive from other sources include updated delivery and address information from our carriers, which we cross check our records and deliver your next purchase or communication more easily; account information, purchase or redemption information, search term and search result information from some searches conducted through the Web search features.